- It is your responsibility to inform yourself of the Festival Conditions below
- Your entry to and presence at Island Vibe Festival is subject to the Conditions below
- The following conditions are both of Sale (including any re-sale or re-allocation) and Conditions of Entry to the event
- By purchasing a ticket and/or entering Island Vibe Festival you are deemed to have accepted and understood as binding on you all Conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities
- All dates and times are Subject to Council Approval (STCA)
- Both a paper ticket and a smart phone ticket system will be operating - please ensure you have your ID and unique ticket code for presentation at the box office.
- Tickets are non-refundable - however tickets may be transferred to a second party. All names changes will incur a fee. Contact Ticketbooth for name changes
- On-line Name Changes: available until MIDNIGHT, Tuesday 24th October 2017. After this time no name changes will be administered.
- If tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Ticketbooth or other authorised points of sale, entry may be refused and a refund denied.
- Tickets lost or stolen may not be replaced, unless they fit the terms and conditions as listed by Ticketbooth.
- Tickets purchased through unauthorized points of sale may be cancelled or you may be denied admission without refund, at the sole discretion of the promoter.
- Without the prior written consent of Island Vibe Festival, tickets must not be resold or offered for resale for commercial purposes including: on-line auction sites, advertising, promotional competitions, or to promote the sales of other goods and services. If this condition is breached the ticket may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused entry.
- Island Vibe Festival reserves the right to add, delete, reschedule or replace artists and / or vary prices, venues and layout without notice to you.
- You acknowledge that where Island Vibe Festival is able to exclude any express or implied warranty that the services will be rendered with reasonable care and skill (such as where a relevant law excludes such warranties where the services are a recreational activity or similarly defined activity), such warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Alcohol & IlLegal Drugs Policy:
- In 2017 Island Vibe will be operating a licensed area onsite. Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must have Photo ID. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices.
- No Alcohol is to be brought on-site, failure to comply will result in immediate forfeiture of entry &/or eviction from the festival.
- This is strictly a drug-free event. Island Vibe actively discourages drug use, any evidence of drugs or drug use will result in immediate forfeiture of entry &/or eviction from the festival as well as police involvement.
- No anti-social behaviour - Island Vibe Festival is a family and community event. Please drink responsibly and conduct yourself socially. Any anti-social behaviour will be dealt with by our security staff and may lead to eviction from the festival.
- Event proceeds rain or shine.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Security procedures are in effect and individuals may be requested to submit to a search of person and/or property. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation to enter Island Vibe Festival.
- This is a general admission event and entry is at your own risk.
- In consideration of your entry and attendance at Island Vibe Festival, you agree to indemnify Island Vibe Festival and its directors, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors from and against all claims (whether at contract, tort or statute), expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) you suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your attendance at the Island Vibe Festival, however caused, including as a result of the negligence or any acts or omissions of Island Vibe Festival or the venue.
- Any decision to eject you from the venue is final. No refunds will be issued following ejection from the venue or refused entry.
- Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable to management or otherwise breaching these Conditions will be refused admission and/or removed from the venue.
- Activities such as 'stage diving', 'moshing', 'climbing' and 'crowd surfing' are strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that while attending Island Vibe Festival as a member of the audience, your image, likeness or voice may be recorded (by any form of audio or visual recordings), and that any photograph, film, audio file or images of you taken by Island Vibe Festival or any third party may be published, broadcast, transmitted or otherwise distributed by Island Vibe Festival or a third party worldwide in any form of media (with or without identification) for any purpose, including for commercial gain, without compensation to you.
- You must not make any audio or visual recording or take any photograph other than for private non-commercial purposes.
- You must not without Island Vibe Festival's prior consent broadcast, narrowcast or otherwise transmit by any means (including by way of mobile telephone, modem or any wireless device) any audio or visual files taken at the Island Vibe Festival.
- Unless expressly agreed by Island Vibe Festival, you must not conduct any commercial activities within the venue.
- You must not engage in any activities that may be construed as ambush marketing, including displaying inside the venue commercial signage, or selling or distributing goods or services, soliciting or surveying or gathering information from patrons.
You must not, bring any of the following items into the venue:
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal drugs
- Any knives, weapons, fireworks or dangerous goods
- Any cans, metal containers, glass bottles &/or containers &/or other glass objects (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)
- Any animals (apart from authorised guide/companion dogs)
- Any digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast devices
- Any structure or item that may be used to erect a structure, or which is capable of supporting the weight of a person including, without limitation, any chairs, lounges, benches, and stools
- Any flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
- Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system
- Any drink coolers, ice boxes or eskies
- Any skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Any other items deemed by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance.
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Island Vibe Festival can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
You may be exposed to several risks by attending Island Vibe Festival. Such risks may include (without limitation):
- Hearing loss due to loud music;
- Visual problems due to flash lighting strobes &/or other special effects that may be used
- Exposure to smoke, steam or special effects
- Sunburn, heat stoke or dehydration
- Physical injury as a result of the conduct of other attendees; and
- Injury or distress as a result of overcrowding, crushing and/or stampeding.
- For information &/or festival updates please check our website | social media pages or email: info [at] islandvibe.com.au
- Please respect the local environment by dispensing your rubbish responsibly and keeping our festival site clean.
- Please remember to bin your butts and use the compost, waste & recycling bins provided.
- Please remember parking is limited, so we encourage your to carpool, walk, ride or catch public Transport to this event
- Drive safely at all times: watch for wildlife crossing and observe speed limits.
- Please don’t bring unnecessary valuables. If necessary, valuables should be kept on your person at all times. The festival cannot take responsibility for your belongings.
- Familiarise yourself with the festival site upon arrival, taking note of the location of First Aid, water, toilets and information areas.
- Please remember to drink enough water to avoid dehydration
- Look after your friends and others. If someone looks like they need help, please offer it.